crochetroo's Apron Ornament!

OneCraftySAHM

Ok, here is my version of crochetroo's apron pattern! I LOVE the way this turned out! This is for a Christmas ornament swap with my Happy Housewives Club! I am super excited! Thank you so much Susan for writing up this pattern, it is just perfect!

Oh, I used Caron Simply Soft and an F hook!

(Sorry the pics are a bit blurry, that's happened the last few times I've taken pics for some reason)

289421297_ba3982e98c_o.jpg

289421298_129b4d8ea9_o.jpg

Thanks for looking!

:manyheart

I looked at the photos first and thought, "Wow! I really love that CUTE potholder. I want one. Oh, I hope she gives us the pattern link. It is so PRETTY!" Then I read your post.........Ooooooh. Looked back at the photos and realized the scale. Super Cute!! But I still want to have the potholder.....so, if you or Susan decide to enlarge the scale please let me know. :juggle :juggle

This is so cute. I think the person who gets this in the swap is just going to love it.:manyheart

I looked at the photos first and thought, "Wow! I really love that CUTE potholder. I want one. Oh, I hope she gives us the pattern link. It is so PRETTY!" Then I read your post.........Ooooooh. Looked back at the photos and realized the scale. Super Cute!! But I still want to have the potholder.....so, if you or Susan decide to enlarge the scale please let me know. :juggle :juggle

You might try using sugar and spice or some type of cotton and then increasing the size of the hook. That should make it bigger. I know when I make a yarn pattern in thread, the thread and the size of the hook reduces the size of the pattern.:hook

• 1 year later...

Archived