Comfortghan needed for 15yo girl..../Update post #77

minwifeof4boys

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Solitare...I recieved your puffie with the square and all the goodies... She si going to love it! She can hang the dragonflies on her IV ( and the key chain) ..the frog is a nice touch too.. Good job!

Did you get the dragon fly pattern somewhere or did you make it up? Those would be so cute for spring

I just sent mine out in the mail :) Now that I see everyone elses fancy squares mine plain:eek probably because they are just a basic grany square! hope that is ok! They are colorful if nothing else.

Wow .. that was fast! I just mailed them out on Tuesday. I'm glad you like everything :) The pattern for the dragonfly is in a magazine I picked up about March or April .. I will go thru my pattern file and see which issue its in. :hook

Ok .. found the pattern info for the dragonfly ... its in the January 2006 issue of Crochet! Magazine.

I recieved squares from Charlene and Christie yesterday...Those were great guys thanks!

...Pics this evening when the digital recharges...

I wanted to share with you a package I recieved from Shawnee yesterday too... she sent me a beaded braclet with white and gold beads on it. Apparently there are colors for various cancers... gold represents childhood cancers and white represents bone cancer... she ask me to wear it and pray for her when I thought of it.... Needless to say I was in tears!!!!!I am so thankful you all are helping with the comfortghan. I decided to make it 25 squares..... 5 rows of 5 with sarah's square as the center.....I think I'll do a graph square of maybe a heart for each corner It will be beautiful!

Thnaks agin folks!

Hey Lea,

Have you received our squares yet? There are three, two from me (1 red 1 yellow) and one from my 9 yr old (turquoise one)? We sent out a week ago!! I sure hope they are not lost in the snail mail!! LOL:lol

Laurine & Ally

Ohhhh my dear, Am I too late ..... I want to make and send a couple of squares too...

Please if I'm to late for the squares maybe then you can let me mail a package with goodies for her..

Please Pm me and ;let me know if i still can make the squares.

Say is it okay if i make and send her some socks with crocheted edgings??

Let me know as well..

Ohhhh my dear, Am I too late ..... I want to make and send a couple of squares too...

Please if I'm to late for the squares maybe then you can let me mail a package with goodies for her..

Please Pm me and ;let me know if i still can make the squares.

Say is it okay if i make and send her some socks with crocheted edgings??

Let me know as well..

I'm sure socks would be great....

Thanks!

My square is sitting here on the counter ready to be mailed. forgot to stickit in the box before we left town yesterday to go pick up my daughter's wedding gown ( she bought it in PA and we live in VA) it will definitely be in the mail on monday!

Mail call! 4 awesome packages...

JoAnn... love the colors of the squares....

Gina~~ Thanks so much.. what square pattern is that? I love the center

Wanda~ awesome work! ( she put Shawnee's name in a square ( graphghan style)

Brenda~ your squares made me smile... what bright awesome colors... I 'll be glad to attach a tag for you...

That makes a total of 19 squares counting my 4..... I know there are some others coming in .....I'm going to start the assembly this weekend...

Thanks guys!

Glad the square got there, the pictures of the other squares that have been posted are just great, she sure has a lot of love in this. Can't wait to see pic of the finished ghan. My prayers are with Shawnee and her family, hope you keep us updated.

:hug I am happy you recieved the squares :clap , I forgot to put my name and Iowa on it, could you do that for me? TY!

Mail call! 4 awesome packages...

JoAnn... love the colors of the squares....

Gina~~ Thanks so much.. what square pattern is that? I love the center

Wanda~ awesome work! ( she put Shawnee's name in a square ( graphghan style)

Brenda~ your squares made me smile... what bright awesome colors... I 'll be glad to attach a tag for you...

That makes a total of 19 squares counting my 4..... I know there are some others coming in .....I'm going to start the assembly this weekend...

Thanks guys!

Archived