Craftymomma

Hello from chilly Central MN!

I'm really new to this world of craft/technology. I'm excited to get into this online community! I LOVE to crochet and have been since I was eight. I really picked it up again seriously when I was in college. I am a new mommy to a very adorable little seven month old boy. I was really excited to share my love of crafts with a girl, but he is very interested in my hooks and yarn. I told my husband (who is very opposed to this idea) that it will be good for his hand eye coordination and will help him with sports!

My husband says I don't need to learn anymore crafts, but it is very addicting! I've been trying to knit, but I get frustrated and would rather crochet anyways. Rubberstamping is my other craft addiction.

Amazingly enough I have finished a number of projects since he was born. I love to make baby sweaters and bibs for gifts and also kitchen towels for friends and family. Granny squares have always been a favorite, especially now becuase I can do them without having to pay a lot of attention to counting.

I can't wait to join a crochetalong!

Greetings from Bemidji, MN. :hi:wbrr Do y'all have much snow yet down there? Only an inch or so still on up here.

Margie

:welcomefrom Bowie, Maryland !!

Debi Y. :hook

Hello and :welcome from another Minnesotan! live down in the south east corner in a town called Winona! about 45 minutes form Rochester.

Welcome!!

I live just right down the road from you...in Zimmerman!

I just went through Cambridge a few weeks ago!

Welcome from Sioux Falls!

Also a big welcome to you from MN! I'm in Wintrhop... about 90 miles southwest of the cities.

Rubber stamping is also my other craft passion.

We definitely need to set up a meeting. There are so many of us MN viller's now!!! :hook

Hello & :welcome from NE Texas. :cowgirl

Hi from Kansas, going to be warmer tomorrow than today............i am wishing for snow.......so if anyone has any, send my way.

Hello from Kentucky!! Its cold here too!! Good crocheting weather!!!!!!!!! :cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer

Hi :cheer and welcome to Crochetville from Buenos Aires, Argentina! :manyheart

Hi and Welcome to Crochetville from the Sunny Island of Trinidad West Indies.

Ferosa