Hello from chilly Central MN!

Craftymomma

I'm really new to this world of craft/technology. I'm excited to get into this online community! I LOVE to crochet and have been since I was eight. I really picked it up again seriously when I was in college. I am a new mommy to a very adorable little seven month old boy. I was really excited to share my love of crafts with a girl, but he is very interested in my hooks and yarn. I told my husband (who is very opposed to this idea) that it will be good for his hand eye coordination and will help him with sports!

My husband says I don't need to learn anymore crafts, but it is very addicting! I've been trying to knit, but I get frustrated and would rather crochet anyways. Rubberstamping is my other craft addiction.

Amazingly enough I have finished a number of projects since he was born. I love to make baby sweaters and bibs for gifts and also kitchen towels for friends and family. Granny squares have always been a favorite, especially now becuase I can do them without having to pay a lot of attention to counting.

I can't wait to join a crochetalong!

Archived