Holiday Hotpads

crochetrae

I had so much fun choosing hotpad patterns for the different holidays!

th_100_FUJI-DSCF1031_DSCF1031.jpg

This will be my sister's Christmas present. She's quite a cook! I found the patterns from all different places. Some are online, some are in books. I had so much fun making these. Can you tell what holidays they're intended to be for?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Beautiful..

I am sure she will cherish them..

I love them all but would really enjoy the pattern for the turkey and bonnet if you can remember where the patterns came from.

:manyheart

kidge

I just gotta get that turkey and shamrock hot pad pattern. I found some of the other patterns, but those two are just plain awesome! What book are they in?

I just gotta get that turkey and shamrock hot pad pattern. I found some of the other patterns, but those two are just plain awesome! What book are they in?

Daisy, the turkey came from an AA booklet "Ultimate Book of Pot Holders". The shamrock was one of Denise Augustine's patterns which, unfortunately, is no longer accessible.

They're great hotpads, I am sure your sister will enjoy them throughout the years to come :) Some holidays aren't celebrated here but I think I can work them all out.

-- Michelle

Thank you Crochetrae, I ordered the AA book. I think there is a clover pattern in it too, but it's not as nice looking as the one that you made from that other pattern. I found the bonnet one at CPC. I thank you so very much for sharing your pictures and for letting us know where the patterns can be found. You're a peach! :hug

Archived