My daughter's Necklace

Pixiewings

This is a necklace I created on a whim. I had no pattern or anything just crocheted what felt right. I made it to hold the little crystal figure that was made for her in memory of her grand-daddy. The pictures are a little fuzzy, but you can get the idea.

Talias_necklace-thmb.jpgTalias_necklace_close-thmb.jpgtalia_in-necklace-thmb.jpg

I've never wrote directions before so lets see if I can get this right LOL. It was extremely simple to make. I used 5/2 Cotton Thread and an E hook for the lacey effect.

Ch 89

Row 1: Ch 1, SC in each chain across (89)

Row 2: Chain 1, SC in first 41 SC,

HDC in next SC, DC in next SC, HTRC in next Sc, 3 TRC in next SC, HTRC in next SC, DC in next SC, HDC in next SC, SC in last 41 SC (89)

Row 3: *Chain 4, skip 1 SC, SC in next SC repeat from * across (44)

When you are done use a small amount of thread to attach the pendant and clasps.

Hopefully I did this right. If anyone has a problem or notices a mistake please let me know.

Thank you Pixie! :hook

I do have a question about your pattern though for the thread, you wrote "5/2 Cotton Thread". Does that mean size 5 thread, 2 strands held together? Or does it mean something else? :)

Jenn

Thank you Pixie! :hook

I do have a question about your pattern though for the thread, you wrote "5/2 Cotton Thread". Does that mean size 5 thread, 2 strands held together? Or does it mean something else? :)

Jenn

I bought it from White Wolf and the Phoenix and they label them. On the label it just says 5/2 Cotton Thread and the color - Petunia. There are 2 strands twisted together so I think that is what it means. Hope that helps.

I bought it from White Wolf and the Phoenix and they label them. On the label it just says 5/2 Cotton Thread and the color - Petunia. There are 2 strands twisted together so I think that is what it means. Hope that helps.

Thanks, I'll have to give it a try. :D

I would love to make a necklace like that, but I think that chokers look much better on me. How many inches long does the one that you made come out to be?

Archived