New Shawl Pattern in Annie's Favorite Crochet!

crochetkim

:clapOh Kim, that is one WONDERFUL piece of work and design!! What talent you have. I for one will be stalking Annies Attic for that issue:c9 It is just amazing, and I know I will tackle that!! How lovely, I can't stop ranting about it!!:hug:manyheart

That is just beautiful. I saw it in Annie's Favorite Crochet that I got a week ago. I showed it to my DH and said I wish I had someone to make it for, or somewhere to wear it.

You are one very talanted lady.:hook

Help, I would love to see this shawl I am sure it is beautiful.

But I can't view the page correctly, no writing shows up it blends into the yarn in the background and I don't see any pictures of shawl.

Thanks

Kidge

:manyheart

Help, I would love to see this shawl I am sure it is beautiful.

But I can't view the page correctly, no writing shows up it blends into the yarn in the background and I don't see any pictures of shawl.

Thanks

Kidge

:manyheart

This has been happening all over the internet ever since the introduction of the Beta version of IE7, unfortunately. But, I'm certainly not one to spoil the fun. Here's a photo. :cheer

guadalupe.jpg

And, you can see other items in the magazine here:

http://www.anniesfavoritecrochet.com/pages/contents.php?sectiontitle=Features&category=contents

I was really surprised to see this shawl pattern at e-Patterns Central.

http://www.e-patternscentral.com/crochet/detail.html?prod_id=3069

So, you don't have to purchase the entire magazine. What a deal!

This isn't an advertisement, by the way. I don't make anything from your purchase of the magazine or the patterns at e-Patterns Central. I just wanted to give you an alternative to trying to find Annie's Favorite Crochet, should you have problems finding it in your area. :hook

Archived