Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tutuof3

victorian fan afghan

4 posts in this topic

Hi, I was wondering through the posts, read the request by beaglelady for 18" doll patterns and then clicked on her home page I guess. Wow! I love the victorian fan afghan. Would you mind telling me (or does anyone else know) if it is from a book or leaflet? It's really beautiful!

PS I wasn't sure about sending a private message or posting here instead. Does it matter which I do? Some of the rules are a little intimidating.

Thanks very much
Still loving the awesome crochetville forum/board

[url]http://www.freepatterns.com/fp_pdfs/Other/Crochet/Ladys_Fan_Coverlet_Pillow.pdf[/url]

[B][I][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=darkorchid]Glad you found your pattern, but just so you will know....EVERYONE here is so friendly....if you had sent a private message to Beaglelady...she would have been very happy to answer you -I am sure! I have sent several private messages to others here, and had several sent to me....and there has never been a problem:D :hug :hug :hug we are a friendly bunch![/COLOR][/FONT][/I][/B]

[quote name='tutuof3']Hi, I was wondering through the posts, read the request by beaglelady for 18" doll patterns and then clicked on her home page I guess. Wow! I love the victorian fan afghan. Would you mind telling me (or does anyone else know) if it is from a book or leaflet? It's really beautiful!

PS I wasn't sure about sending a private message or posting here instead. Does it matter which I do? Some of the rules are a little intimidating.

Thanks very much
Still loving the awesome crochetville forum/board[/quote]

Victoria Fan pattern came from the book;
Crochet with Heart Best Loved Afghans. It's not the same pattern as posted by redhead. Close but not the same one I used.