victorian fan afghan

tutuof3

Question

Hi, I was wondering through the posts, read the request by beaglelady for 18" doll patterns and then clicked on her home page I guess. Wow! I love the victorian fan afghan. Would you mind telling me (or does anyone else know) if it is from a book or leaflet? It's really beautiful!

PS I wasn't sure about sending a private message or posting here instead. Does it matter which I do? Some of the rules are a little intimidating.

Thanks very much

Still loving the awesome crochetville forum/board

3 answers to this question

Glad you found your pattern, but just so you will know....EVERYONE here is so friendly....if you had sent a private message to Beaglelady...she would have been very happy to answer you -I am sure! I have sent several private messages to others here, and had several sent to me....and there has never been a problem:D :hug :hug :hug we are a friendly bunch!

Hi, I was wondering through the posts, read the request by beaglelady for 18" doll patterns and then clicked on her home page I guess. Wow! I love the victorian fan afghan. Would you mind telling me (or does anyone else know) if it is from a book or leaflet? It's really beautiful!

PS I wasn't sure about sending a private message or posting here instead. Does it matter which I do? Some of the rules are a little intimidating.

Thanks very much

Still loving the awesome crochetville forum/board

Victoria Fan pattern came from the book;

Crochet with Heart Best Loved Afghans. It's not the same pattern as posted by redhead. Close but not the same one I used.

Archived