My personal rug

Solitaire

I made this rug with 3 strands of red heart SS. Two Strands Navy Blue one strand purple and my trusty N hook. It is another variation of the Celtic Pentacle Pattern I have posted in the Design Den section here: Crocheted Celtic Pentacle Pattern I just added extra rows around to make it as large as I wanted it. My flash made the rug appear brighter than it actually is ... its much darker.

th_000_0517.jpg

Wonderful rug:manyheart ! The pattern is yours:hook , you worked it up in such a creative way, and now you will use it in such a meaningful way! On top of that you made it Blue (one of my favorite colors!) So I say......Super job:tup! How large is it?:think

Thank you all for the lovely compliments! I laid the rug out last night and with the help of my daughter measured it ... (she likes to help) and it measures 25 inches across .. just perfect for personal meditation time. :c9 I've been attempting to teach her to crochet, she's nine now, but she's having difficulty making her chains uniform. One day I'll have her crocheting like mommy :hook

That's a lot bigger than it looked in the photo, it was hard to tell :)

My chains aren't always uniform even now but that's probably just me!

-- Michelle

• 1 year later...

Archived