130 members have voted

1. 1. Choose your favorite!

• Zooligans
    • Plumpkins

group.jpg

I want to thank everyone for their great suggestions in this thread:

http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?t=36452

It was so hard to narrow it down :eek

But I have it narrowed down to 2 names that I just can't decide upon, so I will give a copy of the pattern to each of the members who suggested them :) they are:

mizduck's Zooligans

and

Solitaire's DD's Plumpkins

Anyway, help me choose the official name for my pattern.

Thanks for voting!!:cheer

Had to go with the Plumpkins because they aren't really zoo animals. You could always do another set and make them zoo animals (zebra, lion, flamingo...). They are way cute, though!!! The bunny is my fave!

That is so kind of you to give patterns to the both of us! :c9 They are just the cutest little guys, and I'm so flattered that you liked the name! Plumpkins is an adorable name as they are pretty plump.:yes

Had to go with the Plumpkins because they aren't really zoo animals. You could always do another set and make them zoo animals (zebra, lion, flamingo...). They are way cute, though!!! The bunny is my fave!

I had to agree with you. It was a no brainer, but, yes if there managed to be zoo animals:yes :yes

Thank you for picking my name and mizduck's name :o) my daughter is over here dancing in delight that you chose her suggestion .. she can't wait to have me make some of these for her and her Big Sister to take to the Children's Hospital here in Seattle. Thank you once again

I voted Plumpkins, but still want to know when the patterns will be off for sale!! They are tooooooooooooo cute and I have a great 1 year old niece who would LOVE these for Christmas!!:cheer

Thanks for voting everyone!:manyheart

Looks like the official name is now Plumpkins! :cheer

Thanks also to those who suggested zoo animals for the name Zooligans...I'll see what I can come up with for that!

Oh yeah, the pattern will be available on my Etsy shop as soon as I put it up...tonight or tomorrow.

Thanks again!!:hug

Archived