My Bathroom Curtin

Katchkan

I was giving my bathroom it's pre winter cleaning. So I cleaned my bathrm curtin. Since it was nice and clean I thought I would take pictures of it and share with you. Seeing as I don't get to share much I am making with you at the moment.

The curtin measures 15 inches wide by 45 inches long. It is done in size 20 thread. I don't remember what size hook I used. The design came out of a Decorative Crochet Magazine. I modified it to suit my taste. I also made it with curtin guides at both ends so I could use it on this window better.

I love using crochet as part of my decorating scheme. I think it makes the house more like a home It's whiter than it shows in the picture.

pictures are clickable.

th_BathrmCurtin.jpgth_BathrmCurtindetail.jpg

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you everyone for your kind remarks. That curtin took me about a week and a half to do, two tops.

sakurasaku Your skill and mastery of thread crochet never cease to amaze me. Size 20? Can each strand even be seen by the naked eye? :D

Actually size 20 is a great size of thread to work with. It has become one of my most used sizes. You want small try size 100

WOW!!! That is gorgeous!!!!

I have that issue with that pattern and, a few years ago, I was taking only one of the pattern repeats of the roses, with size 10 thread, to put on the little window on my front door and I never finished it LOL

I am sooooo very impressed that you got the full size done and in size 20 thread at that! :nworthy

Archived