3 Day Charity Square-A-Long!

LavenderBear

Ok, what about a 7 day one? Cause I'm usually busier on the weekends than the week. 7 day would cover everyones restful days, what does everyone think of that?:think

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply
when and however long it is,I know I'm switching back to 6 inch ones,it seemed the further I got on the 12 inch ones,the slower it got for me.

I'm not that quick of a crocheter anyway.

That's how I am with 12 inchers too!:yes

7 Days.....let me think about that one:woo Ok I think I'm in on it :jumpyay:drool I'm already drooling, (hey ......not on the hook Kelly that makes it harder to get the job done):drool If you don't see my name down when it comes out please, please someone send me a PM!!! :hug

I know where you are going with this thought but I am more of a sprinter than a marathoner.

I would agree to whatever ...but just wondering if you don't lose focus over so many days

Ok, I must confess, I am one of the ones that have not given totals. I went to pick out yarns in my closet and ran across a box of motifs I worked on last year. I ended up completing a few of those instead of making some. I got 12 done. I had other projects that just wouldn't seem to wait. I am going to participate in the next one. Everyone did such a great job & the numbers are phenominal.:cheer

I know where you are going with this thought but I am more of a sprinter than a marathoner.

I would agree to whatever ...but just wondering if you don't lose focus over so many days

I agree with Darski. It seems to me that with a "crunch" like 3 days I get more done because I know time is short, and I can focus on that for a few days, but definately not a week. Even 5 days seems long to me. But that's just my opinion.:hook

WOW - I have missed quite a few posts that are not making it to my e-mail inbox like usual! I'll have to read what all of you wrote about changing this charity square-a-long!

HMMMMM...:scrachin

:idea What if we did like a 4-day thing? We could do like a Saturday, Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday. That way people who are less busy on the weekends have time on the weekends and people who are less busy during the week have 2 days during the week.

That is just a thought. It doesn't really matter to me what we do. I'm up for anything.

I'm open for whatever you want to do. I don't work out side the home but I can get kinda busy sometimes. The 4 day on the weekend sounds good. I'm going to try a different yarn and stick with the 6" squares. :hook

Ok, everyone! I started the next Charity Square-A-Long in a new thread and am closing this one out now! Prizes for the winners will be going out tomorrow, including a special gift from Vickietoria! I got those today and will be sending them in your puffies!

THANKS again to all who participated, and mark your calendars for November 16th through November 21st! :yay

Lavendar

I got your "puffy" today:hug

Thank you soooo much that was very sweet of you:c9

mmmmm what will I do with the yarn?:devil

Your timing is perfect for the next go round :yes

Again Thank you :manyheart

Prizes for the winners will be going out tomorrow' date=' including a special gift from Vickietoria! I got those today and will be sending them in your puffies! [/color]

Mine arrived today. Thanks so much for the yarn & special gift. As my dd said, the yarn is a perfect color for me--in the family of my favorite (teals)!!

Thanks for letting me know you guys got your yarn and necklaces (from Vickietoria)!! Now two more ladies need to let me know they got theirs! :manyheart

We'll be starting TOMORROW with our next round!!! Are you ready?!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, Ladies! Although the packages were sent out a few weeks back, I still haven't heard from Acrhrttcwgrl and Dustbunnybreeder! Please let me know you got your packages so I can officially close this thread! THANKS!! :manyheart

LavenderBear....Thank you!! I did receive my yarn and great necklace...I wore it on Thanksgiving Day. Was away from my computer for about a week...Thank you again.

Anna,

Thanks for letting me know! And the thank you for the necklace goes to Vickietoria! ;)

Darski,

Thanks for passing the word about Dustbunnybreeder! I hope she gets her computer fixed soon!

• 2 weeks later...

I got a message to Fran (Dustbunnybreeder) and she did get her package and she loves all her prizes. She asked me to pass on her thank yous

her Net connection is still iffy by the minute but at least you can close this out now.

• 2 weeks later...

Lucy,

THANKS again for the 6" and 12" squares you sent me this week for this Charity Square-A-Long! These are the FIRST squares I've received from C'Ville, and I'm SO geeked! Thanks again! And we'll have to meet up since we live less than an hour away! :yes

Archived