3 Day Charity Square-A-Long!

LavenderBear

Yeaaaaaaaaaaah, we have more joining in! :clap

Charlene, sure you have MY permission to cut out of work on Tuesday!! Sure, Traci, you can send squares my way! Any granny squares in acrylic are JUST FINE! :yes

You want plain ol' grannies , or is a simple pattern square ok? I was looking at the Harvest Square I saw at CPC.

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Danijoy,

I would be happy to take your squares you made and incorporate them in to a ghan for Prject rest assured.

If you want my addy just PM me

thanks,

Kelly

I think I will join you this time. However, I really do not :no like to connect the squares so I will PM you for your addy and forward them on to you.

I would like to join also :) This is my first crochet-a-long of any kind. Since I have been wanting to make squares for warm up america, this is the perfect opportunity!! :hook

Hopefully studying for my midterm on thurs wont affect too much hehe

This sounds like soooo much fun. I want to join too but I don't have anywhere to take my squares. :( I would be happy to send them to someone if there are any takers????? Let me know.

I can put them together for our abuse shelter if you care to send any..pm for addy

Think Madamme DeFarge - crochet the answers into your work as you go. :rofl

that might just work for other things too. crochet answers to mid-terms...I like that. I have my DC do math by figuring out how much yarn I am going to need for a projects and how many skeins it will take

Danijoy,

I would be happy to take your squares you made and incorporate them in to a ghan for Prject rest assured.

If you want my addy just PM me

thanks,

Kelly

Thank you Kelly for giving me a place to send my squares.

Coolhockeymom -- Also thank you for offering. I will keep you in mind for future projects.

I can't wait to start. :yay

Hello again! I am NOT getting all of these responses in my inbox, so I had NO IDEA even more were joining us this time around - - yippee skippee!!! :clap

Lucy, I just sent you my snail mail addy for the squares you are wanting to send me - THANKS!! :hug

Traci, plain granny squares are JUST fine, or you can make that one from CPC you told us about!! It's up to YOU! :yes

Okay . . . do you guys have your crochet hooks warmed up and your yarn, scissors, and darning needles ready?! :hook And don't forget the chocolate (LOL) and coffee, tea, or whatever your favorite drink is!!! I will have my iced tea ready, trust me! And if it keeps getting colder, I will have my hot tea pot and tea ready to brew! ;)

We'll be starting SOOOOOOOOON!! :manyheart:yarn:manyheart

Fal,

I am also getting some studying done today so I can get going with the squares first thing in the morning!

Wendy,

And may the square be with you too! LOL!!

:cheer OK I am in :cheer I need something to do besides clean...LOL :devil We switched our boys room and my craft room around..(changed rooms) and I am tired of putting things away..boys room is done and livable..creaft room..well I'll say can find my yarn and thats about it...:blush

I've decided that I simply cannot face doing more granny squares. So I've decided to make squares using a double ended hook. I've started one practice square to make sure I can do the pattern correctly. The squares will be approx. 8 1/2 inches each. If my progress on this "practice" square is any indication my goal will be to complete 3 squares by Wednesday night. Yes I said 3!!! So ladies (and any gentlemen) I don't think I'll be competing for the top honors this time. The squares are very labor intensive for me but like I said I'm all granny squared out!

Can't wait to really start tomorrow.

Karin

Archived