Fan Edging Bookmark

angel

I used a pattern from a Leisure Arts Edging book for this one. 3.00mm hook and 4ply cotton.

bmark2.jpg

Both the same picture but one without the flash (above) which shows the pattern a bit better and one with the flash (below) which shows the colours more accurately.

bmark1.jpg

It's quite large for a bookmark but I like it like that :)

-- Michelle

It looks great Shell!!! It's nice to see another crocheter who lets herself use creative interpretation!!

Thanks for the comments :)

The book is "111 Easy Edgings" Leisure Arts #2924 - the edgings are worked top to bottom so it is easy to adjust the length, and there are some very pretty patterns!

I used # 31 in the book for this bookmark.

-- Michelle

I love these delicate bookmarks! Cupcake crocheted them some time ago and showed them here, and I wrote it was too difficult for me and... I was so lucky I was raok´d with one of them from a Fairy Godmother from Philippines! :manyheart

I love cupcake's fan bookmark but when I tried it before, it was a bit advanced for me...now I've done this one, I might be able to give hers a go :)

-- Michelle

It's actually quite a good way to 'test' the pattern and see how it works up. If you do it nicely in pretty thread or cotton, you just need to add a tassle or something and you have a bookmark without too much extra work :)

-- Michelle

• 2 months later...

Archived