What's a good name for these?

stormy

or Dumplin's.

charkitty.. my apologies for stealing your suggestion! LOL I didn't look at the other posts before answering because I didn't want to be swayed on my ideas. :)

Great minds think alike.

A cross between crochet and animals....."Croshanimals" I thought of "Crochanimals" but it looks best with the s, i think.

I think that you should call them Bumpkins. They are cute little critters! I think this name because:

1. If you leave the back open you could put small ice packs in them for when little kids get bumps.:eek:)

2. They are small enough that if you don't see them you would bump into them.:lol

3. They look like little bumps.:D

4. And, finally, I just think that is a cute name! :)

Good Luck picking a name!

After looking at the pictures and then reading all the names....I decided on

Rolie Polie Pals

I laughed at some of the cute names :lol than had to stare at the picture of the animals to come up with just the right name.;)

I am sorry I havent any better names than what I saw here, but I DO want to say they are GEORGOUS!! ANd anyone would LOVE to have those patterns!!

OK...I don't know about a good name for these...but they are cute as ****!

Maybe "Bobble Friends"? or something Friends cause they are kind of a set of pals that look similar...Maybe "Bubbie Friends"????

Is there anything else that one could do to get this pattern even though they are challenged with coming up with names?? I would love to make these for my nieces, one is 2 years old and another born just yesterday!!

Say I don't know of any names for these either but if they were mine i'd called them pillow pals. they look like the perfect pal to take your your bed at night ...

Please leet me know when they are up for sale...

I love them all...

Archived