Wendy79

Vintage thread--Cupcake's fan bookmark

Here's a sample of the vintage thread I mentioned before, that I inherited from my MIL's MIL. So sad that it's gone!

book3.jpg

that looks so pretty!! cupcakes patterns are awesome!

very pretty. I love the varigated threads for her fans. I am sorry there wasnt more of it :(

Sandy

That's so nice. I have some thread that my husbands' late Great Aunt gave to me. Most of it is yellow and it's polyester. :think But, she did give me some size 40 variegated, I think.

Very nice bookmark, you should keep it. :hook

Tina

So pretty. I have some vintage thread. I haven't made anything with it maybe I'll make a fan bookmark too. I have enoght to make a pair of doilies too.

That thread really does Cupcke's bookmark proud! I love the end result....that fan bookmark looks so fantastic in variegated thread!

I love the thread, as you know how crazy I am about the variegations. You have done a great job of it. I would also keep it!

Lovely color and design! I've made two of those so far, its such an interesting pattern.:cheer

I love that pattern and your bookmark has turned out beautifully - think of it as a thread-metamorphosis :) - it has changed it's shape into something gorgeous!

-- Michelle

Very lovely!! Cupcake does have the COOLEST patterns!! You did a great job

I just started making these fan bookmarks for Christmas gifts (it's the only thing besides snowflakes that I've tried) and I LOVE these! At first I didn't think I could do them, but once I started I couldn't stop. I did blue and now I'm going to do Verigated Pink/Red/White. Love this pattern!

Veronica

pretty.. I like the color of the thread too!