Did you SEE RHSS new colors?

I went a-checking on the Coats & Clark web site to see what colors they had on their color chart, I was looking for something specific. Well, my "Favorites" link didn't work, and the reason was because they put up a NEW color chart, because they've got NEW colors!

Have you seen any of these in person? I think some of these ombres are BEAUTIFUL!!! The ones with the red names are the new ones - I can't wait to see them in person!

http://www.coatsandclark.com/NR/rdonlyres/7D132CA1-A5B2-498E-B21B-E8279267B34A/27482/supersavere.pdf

The Candy Print & Sunshine Print look CHEERY, and the Sandy Print looks like it's calling to me for an afghan I was looking to make soon, and the "Fall" might have me buying it for a while, too!

Good thing they didn't drop the watercolor - it's very popular with people I make stuff for!

I sooo want to buy some earth and sky. We got in our Wally World a few months ago, and I've been salivating over it since I first saw it. I love "Fall", too. I hope it's not just a seasonal color. I want to make an afghan out of it, but I've got too much planned right now to get that much yarn.

I'm using the bonbon color to make my grandbaby a initial pillow for her first birthday. The berries color is absolutely gorgeous I made an afghan for a project Ro startred for Pass Christian kids who were affcted by Katrina here's the pic I loved the colors so much I wanted to keep it :)

blankie.jpg

Wow - our local WalMart and Michaels have VERY FEW of these new colors - so few, in fact, that I didn't even realize they had new colors! Can't wait for earth and sky!

i still can't get the link to work...guess i'll just have to take your words for it that they are pretty

Let me ask a question that may help here, "do you have adobe acrobat reader?" if not, you may want to look into downloading it to your computer so that you can see the site (and many on this forum sell patterns that are in the PDF format and require it as well :) ). It is a free download and quite handy.

Sandy

yay I finally got it to work and got to see the new stuff, I need to find this stuff I love so much of it. I am very upset that I can't find the Holly and Ivy. I have been looking for xmas colors varrigated. I was hoping to find it in caron but think I have to give up

earth and sky and amazon is beautiful in person the colors came over from the essential line

the amazon is jungle and the earth and sky is surf and turf also the fall is the falling leaves from the essentials all very pretty in person i have them at the local stores here in az have been out for a while now but sell out very quickly.

Oh shoot, now I have to go to the yarn store again. This is bad right? I love the bright colors, the orange and yellow combo and the candy cane and oh my there are just to many colors that I would love to have.

Wll, off I got.:lol

Archived