TESTERS FOUND!!!Seeking testers for Goldfinch!!!

Well I'm finally done. Here's the few things I saw in the pattern On the beak I did it in black because the pattern didn't say & I didn't look at the pic.Of course I then realized it needed to be orange. On the head body rw 13 at the end I had to do a decrease not a sc because the stitch count wouldn't have been right otherwise. Rw3 on the wings I was unsure what you meant by bottom & to me the bottom meant the unworked stitches of starting point which didn't add up top 6 stitches for me so I fit 6 in.finally the feet I wasn't sure how they were supposed to go on the body so I winged it :lol I can't post a pic right now my other computer is messed up.Thanks for letting me test & I'm sorry it took me so long.

Finished!!! Only problem I ran into was with Row 18 of the Head and Body. I had to end with a sc dec instead of a sc. Other than that the pattern was very easy to follow and worked up very quickly. Thank you so much for letting me test this pattern.

AMGoldFinch.jpg

Well I'm finally done. Here's the few things I saw in the pattern On the beak I did it in black because the pattern didn't say & I didn't look at the pic.Of course I then realized it needed to be orange. On the head body rw 13 at the end I had to do a decrease not a sc because the stitch count wouldn't have been right otherwise. Rw3 on the wings I was unsure what you meant by bottom & to me the bottom meant the unworked stitches of starting point which didn't add up top 6 stitches for me so I fit 6 in.finally the feet I wasn't sure how they were supposed to go on the body so I winged it :lol I can't post a pic right now my other computer is messed up.Thanks for letting me test & I'm sorry it took me so long.

you didn't take very long at all :D

thanks can't wait to see the pics, and I'm sorry about the confusion, I'll put color info in the pattern quick...:oops:blush

thanks again for testing!

I finished him. It only took an evening - just got a chance to take pictures and upload this morning, I'm playing hooky from work today!!

This was fun to make. I enjoyed it. Thanks for letting me test. The pattern was very easy to understand and well written.

Thanks,

Pat

th_DSC00398.jpg

th_DSC00393.jpg