Annie's---Oct.21 Pattern

Bearsgrammy

Today's pattern is seriously very cute---a pumpkin pillow. A little late in the day for Halloween, but I am going to leave the faces off and use it as a general autumn pillow. I am just not that fast to crochet it in time for Halloween and have it done right. Some of their patterns are way out there but this one is something that a child would enjoy seeing.

I saw it yesterday, then forgot to save it! Don't think I'll have time before THIS Hallowe'en, but I did want to save it, then remembered that almost every day now, the free pattern offered is one that can also be found on the Free Patterns.com site.

For those who didn't see it and would like to, it is up there under crochet, special occasions.

And it is cute!

Sally

Yeah, I liked this one too! I never seem to get started on my holiday patterns in time to finish them before the holiday gets here! Maybe I'll get it made by next Halloween! LOL

I have the same problem here. I think I need to start make a file or spreadsheet of all the patterns I have for different holidays. Then use my Datebook to set some notification dates for me *well in advance of the holidays* to remind me to look through the patterns and see if there's anything I want to make for that particular holiday.

I saw it yesterday, then forgot to save it! Don't think I'll have time before THIS Hallowe'en, but I did want to save it, then remembered that almost every day now, the free pattern offered is one that can also be found on the Free Patterns.com site.

For those who didn't see it and would like to, it is up there under crochet, special occasions.

And it is cute!

Sally

Oh Thanks!..good to know where to find where to find them.

Archived