NEW Crochet Today magazine

MyGirlFriday

Tonight was at Michaels and noticed a new crochet magazine....Crochet Today the Oct/Nov 06 issue.

Lots of beginner patterns in this one:

several scarves :wbrr and hat patterns

:ctree Christmas decorations, :flake thread snowflakes, snowman wreath, small stockings,

:monkey Mini-monkey pattern

:cat A few throws

Things I really like

:c9 Shimmery star afghan: made with motifs

:flower Beaded Wrap: if you don't know how to crochet with bead embelishments this issue has a "how to" on this

:woo Scalloped Skirt: I want to make one of these!!! BAD!

Winter Lace Cardi: pretty ribbon tie closure

:tup Evening Vest: add your favorite broach

I really like this magazine~has a little bit of everything for all crochting skills. Hope you enjoy!

mgf~:yay

I love this issue. I found it at Micheals.

I want to do the skirt too, but not sure which yarn to use... and they have this as a free pattern on their website (with abbreviations, the magazine has not abbreviations for this easy skirt pattern). I also started a scarf from the simple pattern they have, for a Christmas gift (yes another WIP).

It does show how to do the Crochet and Fleece blankets, well one way to edge them and then crochet, it has a baby blanket in there that looks so nice!

Debbi

I like it as well. I got lucky Friday, went to the new Border's bookstore that opened in the mall in my town. I picked up Crochet Today, the new crochet magazine by Better Homes and Garden as well as Rachael Ray's Thanksgiving issue magazine . Love most of the patterns and most of her recipes too.

Wendyb532

Archived