A comment from my husband

My son has one of those toy vaccuums with this little window in it... it has glitter and colored yard in it that swirl around when you push it.

My vaccuum has one of those clear canisters for the dirt instead of bags, a Hoover wind tunnel I think.

Anyways, my dh was vaccuuming after I had finished a big multicolored blanket and he told me he could no longer tell my vaccuum apart from my son's. He showed me and the little canister was full of little pieces of yarn just like the toy one. :lol

:lol That is funny!

Yarn around the chair is bad, but having bits of yarn in your hair when you go to work is worse! I tried getting a few rows done on my ripple and must have got some pieces in the hood of my coat cause my boss said you got yarn fuzzy in your ponytail!:D At least she told me and I didn't walk around like that!:)

:eek A husband that vacuums and washes up too :faint

I didn't even know that they existed. :blink

I wonder where can I put in my order :think

um....sorry, now what was the topic again.....? :P

That is soo funny! Thank you for the laugh! I attempted to get my husband to vacume once, and he said it didn't fit his hands right, sooooooooooo the snow shovel or garbage cans dont fit my hands now..lol

I'm more shocked at hearing that a husband vaccuums!!!:eek:lol

I think that is funny also! Actually, mine does it once in a while and he has to move everything around. It makes me crazy. I'll ask just for a quickie vacume job and he is moving the furniture. So Now I just do it myself!:lol

:manyheart

Archived