NEW Simply Creative Crochet Magazine

MyGirlFriday

Saw it this morning, as a matter off fact, but since I was shopping for the office, I didn't have time to peek at it to see if it was something I wanted to purchase. I'll have to go back soon and check it out!

Hmmmm.....I'll have to check the CVS near my job and see if they have this. Sounds interesting. I have a long, long list (not completely written down yet) of things I want to make YET I keep buying more magazines and/or patterns.

I found it at Borders & didn't even look through it just bought it & the Happy Hooker book :hook Anyway this magazine is so awesome they're are so many patterns in it that I LOVE wow I'm amazed :manyheart If you can find it get it !! Oh Empress I love that long sweater coat too.

I called this morning and she said more was hitting the stands today.. but I avoided looking for it and ordered through them...6.99..and she said it would arrive in 6-10 working days...:cheer ...can't wait

Hugs

Misty

I found it I found it :clap went to the Food Lion 15 mins away and as I was about to check out I looked down and there it was with some other magazines I did not think they had it because I did not see it where all the other magazines are sold. I can't wait to look through it later tonight. Now if I could only find the laset Crochet today. :yes Theresa from NC

Hmmmm.....I'll have to check the CVS near my job and see if they have this. Sounds interesting. I have a long, long list (not completely written down yet) of things I want to make YET I keep buying more magazines and/or patterns.

YIKES -- I bought the wrong magazine. I went to my local WM and picked up the first crochet magazine I saw. It's FamilyCircle easyCrochet. Guess, that means I've got to still hunt down the Better Homes and Garden mag.

I just got this one last night - holy granola, it's awesome!!!

I'm totally going to make the bell sleeve sweater. I bought a bunch of RHSS in "Artist" print, and had no idea what to do with it - I think I'll make the sweater with it. And use LOTS of fabric softener, lol.

And I loved the mention of Crochetville, too! We're famous!!!

I got a copy yesterday at B&N and must say, it's their best issue yet. I love the bell-sleeved sweater and the aran sweater on pages 22 & 23, the coat on page is awesome and I :heart the purple bag on page 25. I could go on & on about other patterns in this pub but you get the idea. Definitely well-worth every penny for it.

AHHHHHH!!! I feel like I have been waiting FOREVER for the new Simply Creative Crochet!! Gollly it takes forever for it to come out...Every time I go by a magazine rack i'm looking for it and I haven't seen it yet...So its OUT????

ughhhh....I'm gonna have to go to Books a Million or somthing...my WallyWorld doesn't have it...neither does WinnDixie or Hobby Lobby...shoot

I'm on the hunt now.....

I picked this one up yesterday at JoAnn's! I love it! It is loaded with great patterns. I can't wait to start on oh at least 10 of the projects!

Ever since I opened it up my brain has been chanting over and over, "Must go yarn shopping, must go yarn shopping must go yarn shopping":yarn

• 2 weeks later...

I just picked up this magazine yesterday at JoAnn's with my 40% off coupon. I love it. Everyone seems to be talking about making the bell sleeved sweater. Has anyone done that yet? I searched and didn't find any postings on it.:hook :hook :hook

I just found the magazine the other day and finally got a chance to look at it. It has alot of nice patterns, even for me!!! I noticed the blurb about C'ville and read it to DH. He said - cool - which is a huge comment from him!!!! He still makes fun of me that I belong to C'ville and this was a great way of showing him how popular this site it. :cheer :cheer

I love the bell sleeved sweater too! :hook In different colors... but that Karabella yarn comes in LOTS of shades. I just need to order me some. I want to wear this sweater on my trip to Alaska in 2007. :D

I've never made a sweater but I do like that bell-sleeve one enough to give it a try--and I like the snowflakes and christmas ornament thingies.

MBT I like your article on knitters and crocheters--surely knitters and crocheters have more in common than they have differences. And many people do both, so I guess we just have to have compassion for those who can "only" knit.

• 2 weeks later...

It's terrible! Awful! Makes me want to go buy all kinds of yarn, lots of yarn, more yarn than I can afford! ;) And then skip doing what I'm supposed to do (little things like sleep, cook, go to work) to crochet! Terrible! :lol

It's terrible! Awful! Makes me want to go buy all kinds of yarn, lots of yarn, more yarn than I can afford! ;) And then skip doing what I'm supposed to do (little things like sleep, cook, go to work) to crochet! Terrible! :lol

And don't forget shower! I am totally trying to resist going and buying it right now. Like I need the magazine two days before I go on vacation---although I could make the socks on the plane...hmmmm

Archived