Need comfortghans for my BIL & his kids...

jessc031778

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:hugI read your thread here this morning and made you up a 12 inch square, now all I need is the addy to send it to. I know yor going through a tough time, remember there IS light at the end of the tunnel. I did PM you also.

Blessings

JoAnn:manyheart

Sakurasaku...I received your package today...thank you so much!!!

JoAnn..I just replied to your PM..thanks!

Ankey...I'll keep an eye out for them, thank you so much for helping me with this!!

Jessie

JoAnn...I received your package this morning!! Thank you so much!!

Wendy...I received your squares this morning as well...I really appreciate your help!!

At this point, I've received approx. 40 squares from C'ville members...y'all are wonderful!!! Thank you so much for helping me do this!!

Jessie

:clap :clap Great Jessie! If you need more I can make your up a couple more at work this weekend, shhhhhhhhh, dont tell my boss:P , it would be the same pattern as the ones I send, just let me know..I can make off the same colors I sent, as tht is all the "extra" yarns I have, but I would be more than willing.

Blessings!

JoAnn...at this point, I'm working on square #60 out of 120 that I need total for all 4 blankets...if you're willing to work up more, I'll gladly accept them, but you've already done so much to help me!!

Minwifeof4boys...I received your squares today...thank you so much!!!

Jessie

Jessi I am still plugging away on my squares. What colors did you say were for your SIL? I know you said a good strong color... but what? :think Plum? Burgundy? Red? Purple? I had a plum color in mind, would that be all right?

Thanks~

Tina

Can't go wrong with blue or green or camo for my nephew...he's a very manly young man LOL...

Thanks hon!!

Jessie

OH!! I just posted a terrific update about my SIL in the Off Topic thread...we got some really great news about her prognosis!! Take a look!!!

Jessie ...

Please PM me your address and color list ... I will try to get a few out to you this weekend. You want 12 inch squares .. right?

Jessie,

I'm just now reading this thread and am sorry for all that's gone on with your family members. I'd like to make a square for each blanket.

ALSO, I want to tell you that I myself, am spinal cord injured due to an accident that broke vertebra and damaged my spinal cord.

This was when I was 19 y/o -- I was paralyzed from my chest down with no feeling or movement.

Although now, at 38, I am still a paraplegic/wheelchair user, I regained feeling all over and movement down to my hips. I even had my own child at the age of 23.

Hopefully, your SIL will see major improvement over time. My "return" happened over the first few years after my injury.

Anyway, God bless you all. :)

Michele

Daisy & JoAnn...thank you so very much for these beautiful squares!! Sorry I didn't post about them last night, but Jeff wouldn't let me go through any mail til this morning...he's hovering to be sure I rest up and recoup from the hospital:)..these are wonderful!!!

SeaShelly...thank you so much for helping me with this project. I've got nearly 2/3 of the squares I need for all 4 blankets, thanks to the Cville members help. And thank you also for sharing your story and the hope of it with me!! At this point, my SIL is having leg spasms, some of which she's feeling, and she's also occasionally responding to pressure applied to her fingertips, so we've got some really good hopes for her eventual recovery...drop me a PM and I'll send you my snail mail addy when you're ready!!

Jessie

JoAnn..sweetie, I'm OK! I just have to take things slow so as not to aggrivate the incision sites as they heal...I really am fine...thank you for worring about me though..I feel so loved :manyheart

Cbear...yes, I could use some more squares, as all four of these people are very tall..send me a PM when you're ready and I'll give you my snail mail addy. Thank you!!!

Jessie

Archived