show me your romantic jacket

...but I believe it's british terms pattern.

I must disagree here. Since this is an American publication, any pattern in it would a use "American" terms, unless clearly stated otherwise. Nowhere in the pattern does it indicate that other than American terms are used. I have checked the guage, and it works out exactly. Another indication that the terms are not British: "...Ch 1,sc in each stitch across.." Chaining 1 would not bring the level high enough for a British sc( American dc)

Another indication that the terms are not British: "...Ch 1,sc in each stitch across.." Chaining 1 would not bring the level high enough for a British sc( American dc)

I'm Aussie so we as a rule, use the UK terms. Only prob is that I am more at home with the US terms! :think When I look at a pattern the easiest way for me to remember whos terminology it is, is that in UK terms there is no SC at all. So I glance over a pattern and if I see an sc I know it must be an American one. Hope that helps

I've been eyeing it & Lady in red also. Are you all using suede yarn or something else.

I did the lady in red pattern. Its a very perty pattern but be warned there is no assembly graph for it and I (maybe it was just me i'm a little dee-dee-dee) had a bit of trouble working it all together.

I just finished the back of the "Romantic Jacket". I had to 1) go up to a K hook to get gauge - the Lion Suede doesn't slide easily on the hook (kinda squeeky) and thus it makes me crochet really tightly 2) I added 6 rows between the lower back section and first armhole shaping row - otherwise the top of the pleat section would have been in the center of my back and I wanted it to hit at the waist. I'm figuring out the adjustment to the front now so it fits the changes I made to the back. Wish me luck on that!

Archived