Simple Yoyo Square Afghan Along

TamiCrochets

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey ya'll..... is it too late to join this CAL??? I have a blanket I'd like to make for my neice, who doesn't like girly colors, and I thought that this would be something great to give her.... a little bit of everything I've ever made! so, if ya'll don't mind, i'd like to join in on this, and hopefully finish in time for her birthday!

Hey ya'll..... is it too late to join this CAL??? I have a blanket I'd like to make for my neice, who doesn't like girly colors, and I thought that this would be something great to give her.... a little bit of everything I've ever made! so, if ya'll don't mind, i'd like to join in on this, and hopefully finish in time for her birthday!

hop on in the waters fine ! :yay

Myissag, I like that too! It is really neat looking and I don't think I've seen it before. It works for me!!:hook

Thank you everyone. I made up the joining part. Maybe I can write it down and post it here. It is realy simple and they go together quickly

yea, you said i can join!!! wednesdays i think are gonna be my yo-yo day, tomorrow i need to finish up a project for my nephew, and well, at least this week i wont yo-yo till wednesday, lol.

heart - great colours carnt wait to see what you make! shopping wooo hooo ! and its even better when it is for yarn....i think i have a addiction to just buying yarn ...hehe...any one else have the same problem??

You are correct, you join by a slip stitch in the third chain of the first chain three.:yes :yes :yes :yes

Thanks for your help! I was hoping that would be the answer considering I've made about 20 of them and they are all joined by slip stitch. :cheer

hi everyone :hi

well as you can see it doesnt look like it is supposed to :think

and there is a reason for that :lol i tried the pattern 3 times and i couldnt figure it out :think soooooo i made up my own way, but it is still made of yoyo's :D :D not sure what i am going to make with the squares yet...:shrug but i think maybe a bag to put all my crochet bits in when i leave the house :)

IMG_0715.jpg

I like what you did (:clap)! And the blue and brown combo is very cool (:)). And what a great idea - to make a bag for your crochet stuff - that way other folks can see your creativity (:cheer)!

PS: How about adding one of the C'Ville buttons to the bag after it's done (:hook).

Archived