2 wonderful websites I just found

The doublestitch one opened up right away but every time I click on Crochetnation, it comes up totally blank. Does it take a while to load or is just me??

LI Roe

Crochetnation -- I couldn't get to it from work (page cannot be displayed) but can from work. It's all in Flash and appears to require ActiveX controls. They might be disabled in your browser (tools, internet options, security, custom level), perhaps? Or maybe try going to adobe.com to download a new Flash plugin update.

***! I love everything on the Double stitch site!! Wish there were patterns! I sure cant afford the prices!!

The fiesta sweater is in Interweave. I think ferret made one and posted a pic here somewhere. Their stuff is INDEED crochetlicious!!! But from the looks of most of it, it would be really simple to make a look a like.

Both sites are fantastic:cheer :cheer , though I too had trouble with the Crochet nation loading......double stitch is great...but I sure wish they sold the patterns as well!:blush Still it is a great place for inspiration!

• 2 weeks later...

Okay. Just for kicks today I googled "Crochet Nation." My search led me to this Crochetville message board. Imagine my surprise when Crochet Nation was being discussed and the website shared...since I founded the group...and have been responding to many emails after every episode of "Uncommon Threads" that we were featured in....tee hee hee...what a ride! Would love to have Crochet Cafes hosted across the country...they are a BLAST!!!!

Just moved to the Pacific Northwest...have been toying with the idea of hosting the first Crochet Cafe in a few weeks...not sure if I'll get it together in time to do it...if I don't, I'll have to wait until 2007...what to do, what to do?

Oh yeah, and just so you know...http://www.crochetnation.org takes ridiculously looooooong to load because I just haven't buckled down and resized the photos to improve the load time...until I do, just be confident that it will show up eventually! :cheer

Archived