1st Step of 12

leaukie

Welcome Charles!

OK, the first step is admitting that you actually have a problem.

But, you may have come to the wrong place for help. There are so many loving caring people here who are enablers. Yes, there, I said it, E-N-A-B-L-E-R-S! Oh, don’t get me wrong, they don’t mean to, but in their quest for “the next skein or book or hook set they can buy” they will suck you in with their “oh, look what I picked up today”, “hey, you will never guess what I got on sale at my LYS”, “see the pictures of my great find at the local thrift shop” “psst, you wanna see my stash?”

So, are you really looking for help? Or are you here to just feed your addition?

I thought so.

Go grab some yarn from your stash, pick up a hook, whip something up while your mind is racing a mile-a-minute wondering what you will be adding to your stash next and post some pics.

I speak from experience, I am a crochetaholic.

:ghug

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Charles.... and you think YOU have it bad? At least you can crunch yarn up and store it in small places. Try that with STICKS! I'm Jimbo and i'm a whittling junkie who passes his addiction off as constructive because his shavings come away from things that generally look like crochet hooks.

Nice to have another guy in the bunch..... Welcome

Archived