$12 Dollar Stash at Wal-Mart

Tampa Doll

Went to Wally World today looking for a small table fan. Ha! You would think we were looking for the Hope Diamond.:think

We were told that this is a seasonal item and what was on the shelf was all they had.

So feeling a little down, wondered over to the craft section. Could smell it a mile away with all the cinnamon pine cones.

Anyway, I was looking at some yarn they had on the table and the sales person said all the yarn is $1.00. Ok, standing there trying to think:think what I would make with it when John (DH) comes over and says hay don’t you want any?

I said yeah, but what? So as we were going through the bins, this is what I ended up with and wow only $12.00.:clap

(clikable) th_WallyWorld12stash002.jpg

Got one more Wal Mart to check for a desk fan tomorrow. Maybe they will have some yarn for a $1.00 also. Whoo whee died and went to stash building heaven

Not to go all internets on you, but ***!

I need some Bright and Lofty for a hat pattern I'm adjusting right now. I made it with Light and Lofty, but as it's the same weight and basically the same yarn, B&L will work perfectly.

Thanks for the tip! I'll hit up the local Wal-Mart tonight to see if they have any sales like this.

Gayle

I am so envious!! What a deal! Our Wal-mart's idea of 'Clearance' (and this goes for most stores I've been to) is knock 50 cents off a 4 or 5 dollar item.

Very rarely are the clearance prices actually clearance prices.

Sally

How come my Wal-mart never has sale yarn?? I always check and they never have any and the clerk tells me it rarely goes on clearance -grrrr

oh well....I can live vicariously thru you all :)

Archived