Pillowghan patterns?

Mom w/a Motif

Question

Does anyone know an easy pattern for a pillowghan? Is it just basically any 12" square, sewn together and folded a certain way? (I read all about how to sew it and fold it, but didn't really like any of the squares I saw pictured.) I want to make one for my 6 year-old nephew, who lives in Texas (so it can't be too "warm" of an afghan), and in red and blue for "Spidey" colors. Maybe just a granny square in red and blue?? Any ideas anyone? :shrug Thanks!:)h

8 answers to this question

Thank you. I did look at the instructions, but forgot where I'd found them, so thanks. I found a few 12" square(s) patterns at Crochet Pattern Central, too, that I might use.:))

How about using a 12" square in sc or afghan stitch and making a picture on it. ie spiderman. The rest could be granny squares or whatever in matching colors. Just a thought:idea

Ooo.. That would be cool! But i do not do well with charts at all... I was trying to think of somehow to crochet some kind of "web" into it; for Spideys' web.:) I'm pretty much thinking I will do a square I found at Crochet pattern central, the manly square I think it's called, or a granny square. Thanks for the thought, though; everybody! :)h

Archived