I won ribbons at the fair!!

I cant believe it:eek I entered 5 items, 2 crocheted and 3 baked and won 4 ribbons!!!:woo My cathedral rose afgan took 1st place, my zig zig tote took 3rd, my Irish soda bread took 3rd and my zucchini nut bread took 2nd!! The rainbow cookies which everyone said was a sure winner didnt take anything:shrug LOL. I am in shock! Its the first time I ever entered the Long Island fair and I actually won:eek . I am soooo excited I am beside myself.:bounce

First and third on crochet- way to go! Hey, post those recipies, it's that time of year to bake! Congratulations on your ribbons!! It affirms your creativity and you deserve to be happy, happy, happy!

here is a pic of the tote with its 3rd place ribbon and the breads with their ribbons. my zucchini bread is on the middle shelf to the right w/the red ribbon, the irish soda bread is right in the middle. This was loads of fun!! Also my afgan hanging up w/the blue ribbon!

th_zucchinibread.jpgth_tote.jpg

th_fairblanket2.jpg

[/url]

th_irishsodabread.jpg

th_fairblanket1.jpg

images are thumbnails & clickable

Thanks for all the support!! If anyone wants the recipies I have them just pm me or email me and I will email them to you.

Thank you all for your kind words!!! I must say this has been very exciting for me. I will be hanging my ribbons in my craftroom. Dh gave me a bunch of frames for my b-day, he said he knew I would win and he wanted me to have frames to hang pics and ribbons!! He is sooooo supportive of my crafting.

Archived