Connecticut Crochet Meetup

Hi, all! :yay I'm hosting another meetup at my place either Saturday Oct. 21 or Saturday Oct. 28, either day from 1:00 to whenever. Let me know which date is best for you. The majority sets the date. This time I'm asking each person attending to bring something to nibble on. :yay

That's great, Gleda. I could do either day, but might slightly prefer the 21st (have to be at theater in New Haven by around 6 PM on 28th).

Nibbles shall be concocted :)

Joan in Hamden

The makers of schedules seem to have me working on the 21st from 9:30am till 5:30pm (not my usual time at all and I am ticked), so unless this is some really unfortunate permanent time for me every weekend, the 28th sounds better for me.

....Actually I don't know where they got the idea that I said i'd work at 9:30 in the freakin morning since I said I wouldn't years ago....

Ain't nuthin' stopping this meetup! :lol Yes, it's supposed to be rainy most of the day Saturday....which is okay....the bad part is the wind. I heard it'll be extremely windy. Everybody, just drive carefully and get here when you can. As for food, bring anything you want. As for me, I just got cheese and crackers. Anything simple like that to munch on. Right now there's five of us: Me, Melissa, Christy, Joan, Wendy. Andi can't make it this time.

Do you all have my phone number just in case? If not, let me know and I'll pm you.

JOAN & WENDY: Since you haven't been to my place before, please follow these directions once you get to my street. As you turn onto Maple Street, look for a short row of tall hedges. My house is right next to these hedges but back further from the road. My house is green, #59.

So then it will be at your house and not at some building where a room is reserved?

I'm bringing cookies. I figure with all the weather issues going on that we don't need booze cake taking away our concentration.

Plus I think that oatmeal cookies are good for you. Booze cake isn't good for anything.

JOAN & WENDY: Since you haven't been to my place before, please follow these directions once you get to my street. As you turn onto Maple Street, look for a short row of tall hedges. My house is right next to these hedges but back further from the road. My house is green, #59.

Thanks, Gleda. I just heard from Wendy (we were going to carpool up) and she can't make it. I'll be there, though. A little rain or wind doesn't phase me.

Joan

Archived