I did it! Now I need help!

Cocoa Cream

Yahoo! I figured out how to make my own button and post it on my blog! :yay Now, can anyone give me a hint on how to add it to a post here at Crochetville? Also, can others steal my button from my blog as it is? If someone could visit my blog and try to swipe it to see if it works, that'd be really helpful. If you can't, how do I change it so that is possible?

Did I ask too many questions? :P

I'm excited to have created a button, though...and I'm learning so much about html! Ooooo...I feel smart! :compute

I went to your blog, scrolled down to where it says 'steal my button' and right clicked on the button. I was able to use the 'save image as' to save it to my hard disk as 'cocoabutton2.jpg'.

Is this what you had in mind?

FYI: good reading on your blog, by the way.

First, congratulations! It's a good feeling to accomplish things. :)

Second, you don't need to put your button on your blog with the link, you're already at your blog. You don't have to change it, just thought I'd let you know. ;)

You don't want people to take you button and hot link to you. You want them to right mouse click and save it to their computer then upload to their own photo hosting site.

Third, you can put your button in your post the same way you do any other image (picture). You can't put it in your signature, if that's what you're asking. That feature is disable so as not to slow down some computers. You're also not supposed to put it or any other image at the end of your post as a fake signature.

Other than that, you're acutally pretty good to go. I hope it all makes sense. If not, let me know and I'll re-word it. :)

Hi Cocoa Cream

I just got back from your blog, and I right clicked on my mouse, to "save picture as" onto my hard drive.

After I get it up, on my blog, please visit, so you can see it, & click on your own button, to see that it goes right back to your blog:yes :hook

Archived