KristieMN

Piggy back Pals2...Testers FOUND!! thank you!!

I only have to sew the arms and legs on my pals...I love the tongue on the frog...I think his head turned out great

Glad to hear it angelfire!

HEre is a correction for the head spots on the cow

3) slp st in 1st sc, 2 sc in next sc, 3 sc in next sc, slp st in next 2 sc, 2 sc in next sc, 3 sc in next sc, slpt st to in next sc, leaving remaining sc unworked,

FO leaving long enough tail to sew onto cow.

I've been checking several times a day for this!!

ditto! at least, I tried! I'm so sad that I missed out on this! My computer just decided to poop out on me so I had to have it fixed...I haven't been on the past couple days so I missed out:(

I have the cow together except for body spots & the bottom legs I love it, it is my favorite by far :manyheart

I finished the frog last night. It has already been adopted by my best friend. I will get pics this weekend to post. It was a fun to do and even better to watch everyone who wanted to adopt when it was done. I'm going to start the elephant next. I think I will do it in purple for my daughter.

Kristie,

I am done making all the parts for the elephant. I just need to put it togther which I hope to get to today. I will send you an email of my notes I took along the way.

Just purchased the patterns!! Can hardly wait to get started!! I really love the frog & cow!!

mgf~:manyheart

I'm almost done with the body! It takes me a while because I'm just a beginner but hopefully within the next week I'll have one to show you. So far the directions have been great.

im almost done with the frog, i just have to finish two legs,:hook

the pattern is perfect, no mistakes here. i was going so fast on the head and body and now the legs are taking longer..:P i will post soon. :)

have a great weekend! :ducky

Cant wait to see pictures!

I am glad the directions for the frog head went so well.

I was really nervous about that one.

You testers are fantastic!

Thanks again!

man kristie the head is so much fun to make, and it turns out so cute. i love it.:yes