Green Apple from Okinawa Glad to be here!

arkitektonika

:hookOhayo Gozaimasu! I love to crochet baby stuff (baby booties, beanies, cupcake purses, lace headbands...), any cute ("kawaii"):c9

stuff. I still have a whole lot to learn. I was drawn here when I was looking for Hello Kitty Hat pattern, thank you again to Nicole for sharing her adorable pattern I am itching to try. I also recognize Yarncat for her free patterns on hats and all sorts of good stuff, thank you, tried your Durango Hat - awesome. Hello Cupcake, I ordered the slimy gecko patterns from you, I made the lizard in all sorts of colors, I still have to starch them up.

Glad to be here!

Liza :D

Well g'day and welcome from the land downunder!

:hookOhayo Gozaimasu! I love to crochet baby stuff (baby booties, beanies, cupcake purses, lace headbands...), any cute ("kawaii"):c9

stuff. I still have a whole lot to learn. I was drawn here when I was looking for Hello Kitty Hat pattern, thank you again to Nicole for sharing her adorable pattern I am itching to try. I also recognize Yarncat for her free patterns on hats and all sorts of good stuff, thank you, tried your Durango Hat - awesome. Hello Cupcake, I ordered the slimy gecko patterns from you, I made the lizard in all sorts of colors, I still have to starch them up.

Glad to be here!

Liza :D

Birdlady, what does that mean? We are stationed here and understand very little of the language but I do not read Kanji :think:P

It means Hello. Welcome. I typed these two words into an online translator and that's what came up. I hope that's what it REALLY means:lol .

Hello Demet! Hubby works in White Beach & we live in O'Donnel Gardens. We're also PCSing next month to Camp Pendleton, I'll miss the quietness of the place, the politeness and customer service of the people here, the 100 yen stores, the good japanese craft books, the vending machines on every corner.....

Anyway, it's nice to meet you Demet.

Liza :hook

http://arkitektonika.etsy.com

Archived