50% off Crochet Accessories at Hobby Lobby!

AdenPenn

This may be old news to some, but just in case I wanted to let you guys know. Now would be a good time to stock up on extra hooks, stitch counters and other such implements of crochetness. Only three days left!

It was really hard for me not to go hook crazy today. :hook

Well, they do have an online site, but I don't know if their prices go according to the store prices with sales. Hobby Lobby is a big Christian Chain craft store mostly in the Midwest. I don't know how many states actually have them. Illinois has quite a few. And I am lucky because there is one in Crystal Lake, where I live. I shop there way too often.

And their sales are terrific. 50% off on hooks and accessories. Sometimes 50% off on all craft books. I just stock up.

We got our HL about 5 years ago. It took over an old Venture store and it is wonderful to have one right in my town. There are a couple others I have gone to also. But they are at least 10 miles away.:(

It's a great store.:manyheart

Well, they do have an online site, but I don't know if their prices go according to the store prices with sales. Hobby Lobby is a big Christian Chain craft store mostly in the Midwest. I don't know how many states actually have them. Illinois has quite a few. And I am lucky because there is one in Crystal Lake, where I live. I shop there way too often.

I go to the one in Rockford all the time.

But now I'm dissappointed. I was just there a few weeks ago and stocked up on a few things... and now I find out everything is on sale.

Don't I just have the best luck? :lol

I went to HL this afternoon, the last day of the sale. Surprisingly I didn't spend very much, but I stocked up on everything except hooks. Well I take that back -- I bought one padded hook to try out.

Fortunately there was nothing new in the yarn department so I got out of there still within my budget!:hook

Just got back from my 8 hour Saturday shift at HL. Man, my feet hurt. :tired

Believe it or not, not too many people took advantage of the crochet and knit assessories sale this week. :eek During my shifts this week (four hours Wednesday and Friday and seven hours today....the final hour is clean-up from 8pm to 9pm), I might have sold...oh about five hooks or needles.

I did buy a hook though, on Wednesday. Desparately needed an "H" hook to replace the plastic "H" hook that broke on me. You can't beat it at 87 cents (that included my employee discount).

Well, gotta go. DH surprised me with a foot massager/bath tonight. Can't wait to use it. :c9

And their sales are terrific. 50% off on hooks and accessories. Sometimes 50% off on all craft books. I just stock up.

We got our HL about 5 years ago. It took over an old Venture store and it is wonderful to have one right in my town. There are a couple others I have gone to also. But they are at least 10 miles away.:(

According to the newspaper ad online...they only have yarn on sale..no hooks and accessories.

You missed the sale. It was last week for the hooks and needles!:(

In a couple of months, the sale will be back. Keep looking in the paper. Their sales run Monday thru Saturday. They are closed on Sundays for their employees to spend time with their families and go to worship services.

In this busy world, I do appreciate a Christian Company that puts their employees first, instead of making money on Sundays.

:manyheart

Archived