Any TRUE Navy acrylic yarn out there?

OK, call me picky, but I have searched HIGH and LOW for a TRUE navy yarn. Caron's got "Midnight" in their pounders, RHSS has "Soft Navy", Caron's SS has "Midnight" or something to that effect.

I am looking for a TRUE navy - something that when put on a bed during the day doesn't scream BLUE BLUE BLUE. I want something that has a real dark blackish-blue NAVY color. Not just dark blue.

Does this make sense? Does anyone know of one? Even some that I've seen labeled Navy really aren't. :angry

I REALLY need a Navy for my Prairie Star for my bedroom. You can't have a bright/dark blue in a grey/blue room! It looks out of place!

HELP!!!!

Lion Brand has a baby yarn in a pretty dark navy - you'd have to double it because it's almost a fingerling, but might be worth a look. That's what I used for a ripple afghan for my bedroom - it was the best navy I could find, got pricy but soft and the color was worth it.

Are you sure Navy is the colour you want? Navy is not a grey-ed colour From the way you describe the ones that don't work - they sound "Navy"to me. Maybe I'll go check some samples.

Archived