carrie_dyer

This has to e original

OK this is my first post to the Original Pattern section. I am a little hesitant incase something I have done looks likes someone elses I don't want to offend anyone. But this has to be original. I made this for my name badge at work.

lanyard.jpglanyard1.jpg

It's 40" long. I have the pattern just l et me know if anyone wants it!!!

oh no i cant see the pictures...:think

Sorry no picture to view.

jaye

mermaiden - that link showed the same image as Carrie's post :(

going here http://cd-customcreations.blogdrive.com/ showed all your other stuff Carrie, but again the lanyard image isn't there (to me at least, it says "no off-site linking blogdrive.com" both in your initial post, mermaidens link and on your blog itself)

If you go to her blog as linked by Shell, it is further down on the page, should be working now. I just checked and saw it.

Great idea btw!

how do i post pics here is there a certain program i am suppose to use

:cheer Try Photobucket.

I find it very useful because it hosts your pictures and videos and it only takes one click to Copy a picture, then paste it where you want it.

Just Google Photobucket and you should find it.

Have fun.

Colleen:hug

PS I see I did not go far enough on this thread to see that you had found Photobucket.

that is great! It can hold lots of stuff, Badges like you do, keys for younger kids, IPODS, whistles for the sports minded.......the list can go on and on, do you have the pattern posted or for sale?

Cool.

If you have written down the pattern let us know how we can obtain a copy. I have the "badge and lanyard make me look ugly and clash with my outfit" dilemma every day.:D

I like your lanyard. I've been trying to find one for my bluetooth for my cell phone. Please let me know if you have a pattern. :hook:hug:yes

H hook

Thread clip onto the yarn

Ch 65

Ch 1 with the clip included in it

Ch 66

Slip stitch in 2nd chain from hook and in remaining 131 chains. Slip stitch into other end to form a round. Slip stitch a second time to connect again. Weave in ends

Thanks for the pattern....so useful....my DS uses one to wear a nametag for riding the bus (he's in kindergarten) I could make him one in his fave colors!