Yarn Organizer Bag/Tote

hmcquigg

I know that someone mentioned seeing these bags a while ago...but I believe when I looked they were out of stock.

http://collectionsetc.com/Item71168.aspx

Well.....they are in!! :cheer I ordered two and they only took about a week to get here. They are a lot roomier than I thought....can't wait to put them to use! Just thought I would share!! :hook

I have this bag. I love it! I hauled it all over creation this summer while working on my 200 Crochet Blocks afghan. I got mine at AC Moore. I did have to call around because not every AC Moore in the area carried it. Of course, I used my 40% off coupon for it. Liked it so much that I got one for Rena Tyrantina (my twin) for our birthday!

Are the yarn pockets big enough to hold 1 lbers, or are they only for 7 oz and smaller skeins?

I would say that you could probably put a one pounder in them...I put a 7oz. in and still have plenty of room left. :)

Let me just say that I got my bag thru the link posted here and I love it.. I got if filled with all sorts of variegated yarns and ive not used it yet but it looks beautiful so full of yarns .. Great price too...I highly recommend it..

Can you sit it on the side so that the yarn doles out sideways instead of from the top? I might just have to get one of those.

I just ordered one. I always just use one of my old teacher tote bags from back when I was working and of course everything is always tangled up, scattered at the bottom of the bag, and then my toddlers find it if I accidently leave it sitting on the floor next to the couch. Let's just say it is AMAZING how much 2 two-year olds can frog in less than a minute! I love the fact this one zips up!

Totally excited about this! Thanks for sharing the link

Becky

• 1 month later...

Hey, AndiM, I was born in Ohio and I have a daughter that lived in the Falls for quite awhile. It's so pretty there. I was born in Medina and lived in Akron for a couple of years. Is it pretty cold there right now? Any snow?

This bag looks great; I just may have to order two of them - one for me and one for my brand new daughter-in-law who is an avid knitter -

:knit

(even dyes her own yarn!)

:ty

I had posted these links a while back, and as I said earlier I did order the one from Collections. I'm including the links again, to show ya'll the one from Harriet Carter. It's larger than the one from Collections. Just in case someone does want one a little bigger.

http://www.collectionsetc.com/Item71168.aspx

http://www.harrietcarter.com/index.c...7-ead1ac374717

progress.gif

My bag arrived today. It's really neat. I don't have much in it yet except I did put one skein in it and made a hat in record time for my granddaughter. I can tell the bag will hold a lot!

Archived