Hobby Lobby Coupon this week

40% coupon weeks are always busy for us (work three days a week at the local HL).

Moda Dea yarn is also on sale..as well as all crochet implements. I think that means hooks. :)

That would be fun!

Not really. :no Very hard on my feet, and not many people into yarn crafts. We get a lot of scrapbookers (which is OK), and a lot who buy artificial flowers (usually stems or bushes...sometimes both...are on sale at 50% off). And flowers are very hard to get into the shopping bag.

That is true I guess. I hate getting behind someone with a lot of glass to wrap.

Not really. :no Very hard on my feet, and not many people into yarn crafts. We get a lot of scrapbookers (which is OK), and a lot who buy artificial flowers (usually stems or bushes...sometimes both...are on sale at 50% off). And flowers are very hard to get into the shopping bag.

Not really. :no Very hard on my feet, and not many people into yarn crafts.

Could you put in a word to the ones who order yarn? Maybe they need to look at their inventory! lol! I was there twice last week looking for something. Sock yarn for starters! and they don't have any on the shelves. Also I was looking for light and lofty! duh! no where to be found. Maybe it is just our local HL I don't know!:lol

Archived