INTERVENTION NEEDED! I want to BUY MORE YARN!!!

:( OH My. I just got a message delivered to my inbox that someone near me has Red Heart for sale on Ebay for $1 a skein (brand new) and many skeins of each color.......

I will not buy more yarn...

I will use up my stash...

Oh, the temptation!!! I feel weak.......

one solution would be to tell everyone here where this yarn is on sale...then everyone could run over there and buy it up so there isnt any left for you. :D

Hey!! That's a great idea! Lol.

I would say you were ill if you passed this opportunity by. Go ahead and indulge.....good deals like that don't come by that often. If I could, I would beat you to it and there wouldn't be anything left for you.....so go ahead and treat yourself...before it's all gone and you kick yourself for not having bought it.

I know I'd buy like crazy if I could, but I'm out of money until the 3rd of the month or until the rent check comes in. So buy, buy, buy!

Sounds like a good deal -- what is the shipping? I hate it when I get really excited about a great find and then have to pay through the nose for shipping. I'm resisting the urge to go check out ebay as I already have several things on my watch list ending in a couple days!:no

I have found that if you buy A LOT of yarn from one seller that is near you (within about 50 miles) then they can send it Parcel Post and it only costs about $7 for a whole box.

I have an entire closetful of yarn, and I want to start whittling away at it, plus I am jammed with crocheting until Xmas for presents I have in progress. If I buy more yarn, I'd "waste" time looking through patterns, deciding what to make with it - and I couldn't even START until after the 1st of the year!

No, the impulse is over. I think I'm OK. I think.

Breathe in, breathe out.

The sadness of it is...for the right price, I'd bid on that! I'd sit there for hours, rescuing every last inch of that unwanted mess....and then when it was all neat, I'd sort it out by size and hue, then add it to bags of the same size and/or hue, then make something out of it.

This is speaking from experience.

I am a true LOST CAUSE.

Its going for .99 and about $5 shipping. I just cant see paying for that much aggrevation... I learned my lesson on some raw silk I bought in hanks thats spun within an inch of its life. My hubby came up with a system to take some of the spin out for me so it almost acts like normal yarn but it takes hours to wind up one hank.

The sadness of it is...for the right price, I'd bid on that! I'd sit there for hours, rescuing every last inch of that unwanted mess....and then when it was all neat, I'd sort it out by size and hue, then add it to bags of the same size and/or hue, then make something out of it.

This is speaking from experience.

I am a true LOST CAUSE.

Krystal, are you my mom? She's the only person I know that has the patience to do that .. she used to get entire garbage bags of tangles from the factory outlet for $5 and buy everything they had, and then "make" us all help her un-tangle it - of course I managed to inherit most of her stash when I needed it, and now 9 years later, we're down to one small box of tangles, that I'm ever-so-slowly working on!

Fran

OH, no! I wasn't going to buy the mess. I was going to buy BRAND NEW yarn in full skeins...see?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260037277212&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:US:1

The seller has 27 red heart auctions up.... HOLD ME BACK!

No, actually - feel free to bid if this is your thing! Remember, PARCEL POST! Bigger is better... :D

Archived