2007 Pattern-A-Day Calendar

shebear

lol, I was also wondering about the popover thing. I saw in the pattern, it says sometning about a shoulder. Maybe it's some type of mesh tank topish thing? I don't know. I had planned on emailing the person who designed it and asking. But I have made the city girl cap, the happy hippy hat, and the lipbalm holder thing, and.........a couple of the other hats. The bows and arrows hats, and the breezy mesh hat. Everyone loved them! I have a tonne of orders for the city girl cap.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I received my calender, and I'm very disappointed with this one. A lot of the patterns are spread out over several days. Some only two days, but several up to nine days. That is NOT a pattern a day as it states. I'm going to write to publisher too because I'll not buy it again. Kind of a rip off if you ask me.:grumpy

~Sharon~

No, it kinda looks like one of those coffee cozies, but longer and much more open-worked. I am going to go ahead and assume it's some sort of wearable, because it says the circumference is around 30", but if it is some sort of wearable, what part of my body would be 30" around? Maybe, my waist, but then it would fall to my hips, but I wouldn't be able to put it on because it doesn't have any sort of drawstring or opening other than the 30". A ponchette? Perhaps, but it looks to slender to be one. Maybe I should just make one to find out kinda like a mystery pattern, or probably more practical, email the designer and ask? Do you think that would be insulting?:lol

Maybe it's like one of those monk's hoods (that some are also calling magic tube/hat scarves?) justathot

• 2 months later...

Did any of the contributors end up getting theirs? I sure didn't and now I can't find the old submission page to contact them about it. :(

Did any of the contributors end up getting theirs? I sure didn't and now I can't find the old submission page to contact them about it. :(

I got mine a week ago, but it was mailed Dec. 22. All the other contributors I know have received theirs.

Did you try to follow it up with Annie? I didnt know where to follow up, (I thought I was the only one who had not received yet) so I emailed Annie since she was the one who I sent my submissions to.

Archived