2007 Pattern-A-Day Calendar

shebear

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Woo Hoo. I'm gonna go by next week then. I've loved it this year, haven't made a whole lot from it, but I definitely love just seeing different patterns and colors everday. I even had to start a file box for the ones I want to keep for a later date! Especially the squares.

Oooh fun! I'll have to pick that up too!

I still have mine from last year, although a couple of the patterns I tried had mistakes (or I couldn't figure them out!), but it's so great to have so many patterns at your fingertips!!!:yay

I was at my favorite bookstore on Saturday and asked about it. The saleswoman said it wouldn't be officially out for another two weeks or so! So you guys lucked out.

I ordered mine yesterday from Crafters Choice. It was $10.95, which isn't a bad price.

I hope it comes quick!

After hearing everyone rave about the 2006 calendar, I knew I had to order this new one.

:manyheart

OOooh, I can't wait to get mine! 2 of my original patterns are in it and I can't wait to see it! This will be my first time one of my patterns will be in print, however, those of us with patterns get our copies quite a bit later than you can buy them. I think we still have to wait a couple of months... :(

Mine's on pre-order from Walmart.com but I got an email the other day pushing back my delivery date. Ah well, it'll get here soon enough.

I found the calendar today at JoAnn's. It was $13.95, but I was able to use a 50% off coupon - Yea!. Took a quick look through it and I just love all the patterns. It has the coin purse pattern in it that a lot of people keep looking at here on the 'ville. I wish I would have bought last years, but didn't even know about it.

I have seen a Knitters calendar and also a cross stitch calendar - all at JoAnn's today. Checked Borders today and they didn't have the crochet one, but did have the knit one.

I think they must go fast. I bought the very last one at Costco last year because I just happened to be there and saw it on the table. I never even knew it existed until then. I went to Barnes and Noble today and they had two different knitting calendars...but no crochet. :no They said they could put one on reserve for me, but they wouldn't be in until late November! What's up with that? I guess I will order online...I just hate to pay the shipping charges though.

You are all very lucky. I pre-ordered mine in June from Wal-mart.com. They told me it would be released in July. Then it was moved to August then Sept. And not 2 mins ago I got another e-mail telling me it won't be shipped untill December 28. If it is out in stores now, I will just cancel the order, I am way mad at walmart. I can understand 1 change of dates but this is just getting stupid. I think I've waited long enough and have been very understanding w/walmart, but this is it. Jo-ann's here I come!!!

I was in Barnes & Noble yesterday, they didn't have the Crochet one yet. Amazon will pre-order it but I didn't preorder. Am going over to the local mall today, will see if Waldenbooks has it. Last year, they opened the Calendar store just for the holidays and I found it there. Amazing how some places have it, others don't, especially when it is available.

LI Roe

Mine's on pre-order from Walmart.com but I got an email the other day pushing back my delivery date. Ah well, it'll get here soon enough.

Same here..they told me December for a release date!

Just ordered 2 from Barnes and Noble...free shipping, 2 business days! Woohoo!

Also noticed on Calendar.com they have the new SNB calendar for knitting. Wonder if a crochet one will be released?

my books a million had knitting and scrapbook but no crochet boy does put my knickers in a twist...I get tired of having to beg my mom to go and get magazines and patterns for me. The town i live in isnt that small.

I have a friend that most likely give me one this year.. She got me last years for x-mas and I love it... In the 2006 I am making a batch of the breast cancer ribbon pin and well on that i eliminated one row as i found it too big so i took off one row and i'm pitting them together to donate them to the place where I get my yearly mamogram ... I plan to attach my bussiness card to them so the receiver knows who made it.

I sure hope my girlfriend gives me 2007 one... I hope ......If not i'll go and get one....

Wait until January? Whaaaattttt???? I look at it this way - January was already here this year - so the dates don't match - me not lookin' at the dates, me lookin' at all the pretties to make. :rofl

Archived