Want to start a KY club?

fizzle7033

Hello! I live in Frankfort but I'm almost always in Somerset (where I'm from) twice a month and I would love to get together with some other hookers!! It really is annoying becuase I don't know anyone in Frankfort and I get lonely for female companionship, I mean dh is great but I need women to gripe about him with lol Anyone up for it? Thought maybe we could all meet up somewhere in the middle.... :cheer

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Well I'm a bit further south than Somerset, but not by much! I'm in Corbin and would gladly drive up that far!

Im in corbin too :) . Sick of buying yarn at walmart. Know of any craft shops with decent yarn prices? lol.

Great to see fellow Kentuckians here .

You're in Corbin!? That's awesome! I thought I was alone! lol There's a big craft store over in London just off the exit where the trading post used to be. They don't have a lot of yarn... it's mostly scrapbooking and cake baking... that kind of stuff, but every once in a while you can find something good. I've found quite a few different pattern books there. More upscale than what walmart carries.

I can't believe you're in Corbin. You made my day. lol

Mikki,

I've sort of been knocking around the idea of opening a craft store.... mostly dedicated to THIS craft, of course. :)

Which town you think would be a better place.. London or Corbin?

OH and hey, Croshay!!! :)

For selfish reasons i say corbin. lol. On the other hand london is alot bigger place. Either way id go for an out in the open spot . The one we do have in london isnt really that noticeable. BTW i finally went there and i was NOT impressed. If you do open one let me know i'd love to stop by and do some shopping.

Archived