TESTERS FOUND preview #16!! !for Piggyback Pals

KristieMN

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i am finally able to say i got it done. I made the monkey pattern in green body with pink hands/feet and face. It was so cute. I cant post a picture because i made it during my down time at work and one of the other 911 call takers fell in love with it and i left it in her locker as a surprise. It came together in a snap and i cant thank you enough to waiting for me to finish. I will be looking to get the rest of the set. thanks again

thanks everyone, i like the bright orange color too, the eyes and nose are from ten years ago, see my mom was working at home doing teddy bears and she bought a kit that came with everything to make them, those parts are from that kit. my mom obiously never finish the bears and so now she just gave me those eyes and nose parts that she doesnt use. i asked her the other day too, where i could buy those and she didnt remember, it was a long time ago. but i want more of them too, and i dont know where to get them. but they work well for other animals not just bears.:)

• 7 months later...

Hello PepperPup!

Testing is over for this pattern.

I currently dont have anything in testing at the moment.

After the end of the month, I hope to have a few patterns for testing.

Keep your eyes open!

Archived