Caron One Pounders

Anyone know a website I can purchase Caron one pounders? The only colors I can find in any local store are black, white and off white, and I need them in Violet, Sage, Lt Country Blue, and Heather Grey. If anyone could help me out with this I've never bought yarn online before.

Thanks

after checking out the link you gave me I noticed that they still don't have the colors that I need. *sighs* I really hope they have them at AC Moore. I'm definatly going to have to write down the colors I need for my aunt so she can look when she goes to the stores to get her yarn for her knitting.

Every so often, JoAnns has them on sale for 3.99, then if you buy 8 or more, you get 5% off, so it winds up being $3.60. Plus you can add on your free shipping over $25 code (sign up for their emails) and it really is quite affordable. Their color selection changes from time to time, based on stock, so don't assume what they have now is what they always have.

JoAnn can be slow sometimes, though.

I'm beginning to think that the colors I'm using aren't avaiable in the one pound form...well I found one that I can get but everything else is off by a shade it seems. Well I'll keep looking hopefully I'll figure something out cause it is going to cost a fortune to make 192 squares buying the small skeins.

I found some bubble gum pink at my local JoAnn's last winter and brought all that was left I think maybe there were 6 or 8 . Good luck. PINKROSES

Archived