lee_ann

Sports Team Afghan CAL

Tara did you get to finish the cardinals graph for your dad???

:blush Umm, well . . . I got caught up in in the MS3 KAL, and this took a back seat this summer. I had planned on finishing it by his birthday (7/28), but that didin't happen.

I'm just about finished with MS3 . . . and I will be picking this back up again and working solely on it until it's finished. It's about 2/3's of the way finished, and I'm through all the color changes . . . so it should go a little faster now.

I've still been working on my MN gophers ghan. I'm at a stand still though. I have to go get more gold.

ALLENA that NY Yankies baby blanket came out awesome... My hubby is a Mets fan so some day I want to make him a Mets ghan...

Great job

Thank you! it was fun to make and i think that my DH wants me to make him a pirates one! i know my friend loves it!

I would like to make a Steelers Afghan for both of my teenage grandsons. But I am having trouble finding a graph pattern for it. If anyone has one and would share would be great. I need to make 2 before Christmas.