'Ville Yesterday

I got an email just moments ago about a thread update and clicked that and got in, it must have been the same time C'Ville got back up... I tried a link this morning and that one did not work.

Whew, I'm so glad we are back up.

Yes, we were down yesterday due to a major equipment failure at our site host. You can read more about it in my update here.

You can be pretty much assured that whenever the 'Ville is down, it's due to some sort of technical difficulty somewhere.

Well I almost had a panic attack! I just got back from vacation (gone 12 days) and the first thing after going thru my mail was to log on and read some "ville"! Only I couldn't get it! So I tried all sorts of things to get here (of course none worked!) I finally emailed Jimbo and he reassured me it wasn't me and that you all would be up and running soon. Whew!!!:lol

You can tell how addicted we all are!!

And I think most of us had the same sort panic that it was our computers and therefore how in the world would we be able to fix it!!:cry

But yay!! we can all breath freely and get our daily dose of the 'ville!!

Viva la 'Ville!!! :applause

With both here and Knitter's Review down at the same time (plus yahoo logged me out of all my groups), I was really, really, bored last night :-)

edited to add: well, tonight, three more of my groups are down.

Archived