I owe you all a thank you!

I've been sitting here for the past hour of so reading and looking at everyone's creations. (anything to avoid housework and laundry!)There are so many gorgeous projects pictured and so many crocheters who have designed their own items. I am amazed at the talent and creativity displayed here. I am also awed at the spirit of sharing that we see here. So many have made their patterns available free, and someone always tried to help those of us with questions.

Shortly after I found Crochetville I took up crocheting again after dropping it for about 20 years. (I wasn't ever any good, just enthusiastic, but with no-one to help me, I was often frustrated and finally decided to just give up!) If it wasn't for all the posters on this site, I don't believe that I would've ever tried it again. Think of all the fun I would've missed out on if I hadn't found all of you. Not only that but my crocheting inspired my 18 year old daughter to take up the hobby too.

So thank you all very much for sharing your talents and your enthusiasm for this craft!

:clap Welcome back to the craft. And believe me once you get going you will get better. I know this from personal experience. I even think I have the frist thing I Crocheted somewhere, I look at it now and laugh.

Good lunk and post what you do:hug

I feel exactly the same.

I had just started finding patterns on the internet and getting my crochet interest back when I found this site and now I am completely hooked!!!!

The creations are beautiful that everyone makes and the help everyone offers is priceless.

Keep up the great work Crochetville and all members!!!

Archived