Subscription advice

I'm thinking of subscribing to a crochet magazine and I know there are a few, but I can really only afford one. So tell me what you're getting and what you think of it. What's the best bang for my buck?

I JUST subscribed to Crochet! - it seems I've been buying each issue as soon as it comes out for the past six months or so, and have loved most of the patterns in it. That's my two cents!

I get many different crochet magazines, and Crochet World is my favorite. :yes What I like about it is that it has a very friendly feel to it. Some of the things I like about it are that many of the patterns they feature are designed by common folks who came up with a cute idea or innovative pattern. They have some nice features, like a crochet potpourri column where folks write in for pattern help or swaps or advice. There's also a question and answer column, and every issue has at least one thread pattern in it and an "editor's choice" pattern. I think it is a great magazine. I've gotten it for years and of all the magazines I get I use it the most. There are lots of publications out there though, so this is just my two cents. I will say, though, there's nothing like coming home and finding a crochet mag in the mailbox!:clap

Archived