Family Circle Easy Crochet

Bearsgrammy

I was surprised to find this at QFC (i.e. Kroeger) grocery store. It was the only crochet magazine they had. I'd long ago given up looking at their magazine rack and thought what the heck, I might as well try there as JoAnn's, Artco and two other store had not had it.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yes, yes, it's back out. I just got one at Barnes & Noble today. I love the Bohemian cape. And they have 3 Aran-look sweaters for the whole family. Fun, fun, fun!

I got my copy this weekend and love it especially the cape. that will probably be my big project after all the christmas presents are done.

Well, I've started the women's aran sweater pattern in this magazine and I'll have to say it really IS easy and so far it's quick! I'm using plain-old Red Heart aran yarn (cheaper than recommended yarn), so it'll be a little itchy but I think it'll be pretty. Give it a try!

I found my copy at WalMart last weekend, and now my husband has a problem.:( He can't decide which Aran sweater he likes -- the one in an old Woman's Day mag or the one in the FCEC!!! I may just have to make both of them:devil

:thinkI can't find it ANYWHERE in this dinky town!! I have been looking and looking, and I suppose NOW it is sold out, just my luck......anyone want a pitty party with me??? I WANT THAT ONE!!!!!!:sweat:ohdear:faint:cry :cry :cry

I love Menard's. They have a lot of great things, and many good surprises. They even sell fleece blankets in the Christmas season, but no yarn yet.

I'll look for this magaizine. Thanks!

Hello! I work for Better Homes and Gardens which publishes this magazine. I've had a lot of calls on this pattern! It is the Bernat Havenly pattern book #542025, and Bernat tells us it is available at Wal-Mart. I was also able to find a few places to buy it online by doing a google search. (In fact, while I was searching for someone on the phone, I found this thread and thought I'd write a quick message!)

Hope that helps!

Beth

Archived